Arun Valley trek
Arun Valley Trek is less crowded trekking trails of Nepal which is not only picturesque but a diverse region with stunning terraced landscape and prosperous in the wilderness which has been discovered by the trekkers who lo0ve to walk through the isolated villages and hidden valleys. Trekking in this route offers superb Himalayan scenery which includes the Mt Everest, Mt Makalu, Mt Baruntse, Mt Lhotse, Mt Nuptse, Mt Amadablam, Mt Thamserku and much more experience the incredible diversity of god blessed beauty, culture, and landscape. This trek follows the route of Arun River, which is located in between two giant mountains Mt Everest and Makalu. This trip will be include Everest Base Camp trek as well. This trek takes you on an unforgettable journey in Nepal. During the time trekking, we will pass through the settlements of Rai, Limbu, Sherpa, and Brahmins along the way. This valley is blessed with hundreds of birds and many flora and faunas. While walking through the jungle the tourist can view 47 verities of orchids, 30 species of rhododendron and hundreds of other flowers, rare animals and 400 species of birds etc are the greatest attractions of this route.
Arun Valley is the deepest valley in the world which is located between Mt Everest and Makalu Himalayan ranges. The valley trek starts from Lukla after 30 minutes scenic flight from the Kathmandu valley. The diverse nature, as well as culture along the trails, make this valley trekking most exciting and experienced. While doing trekking on this route we get many opportunities to know about the Local people of this region and their unique culture and traditions will make your trekking much more memorable and enjoyable with expert adventure mountain guide. The highest point of this trekking is salpa Bhanjang where the holy lake Salpa is located. It is one of the most exciting and exploratory trekking trails Nepal has to offer. The season between March to June and September to December is the best season for doing trekking in this valley trekking.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
Day 02: Fly Kathmandu to Biratnagar and trek to Hille (1800m)
Day 03: Hille to Tumlingtar (460m)
Day 04: Tumlingtar to Kartike (300m)
Day 05: Kartike to Gothe Bazaar (775m)
Day 06: Gothe to Dhobane (920m)
Day 07: Dhobane to Phedi (1680m)
Day 08: Phedi to Gurase (2880m)
Day 09: Gurase to Sanam (2850m)
Day 10: Sanam to Bung (1900m)
Day 11: Bung to Surke la (3085m)
Day 12: Surke La to Gaikharka (2300m)
Day 13: Gaikharka to Pangum (3173m)
Day 14: Pangum to Puiyan (2680m)
Day 15: Puiyan to Lukla
Day 16: Flight back to Kathmandu
Day 17: Final Departure
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu.
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- All Trekking Permit and Paperwork as National Park and Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- All Ground transportation and Local Domestic Air Flight both way
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking Guide. His well- paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- After the Success Trip, Journey Nepal Adventure will Provide Adventure Certificate.
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
Cost does not include on:
- Meals and Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Deserts (cakes, bakes, and pies)
- Additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi-Fi
- Personal expenses any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter